Friday, November 14, 2008

Jamie Koeppe - BBB of the Day




Jaime Jacqueline Koeppe (born October 18, 1978 in Langley, British Columbia) is a Canadian professional fitness expert and the first winner of the WWE Diva Search in the summer of 2003. Koeppe was the Miss Bartercard Molson Indy Canada 2002, as well as a former member of the BC Felions dance team and a face of Femsport


This babe is so fit and damn look at that ass. She might have the greatest ass I've ever seen, that's why she's the first one posted on this blog.

D.O.B. - 10/18/78

Measurements: 35-24-40







































1 comment:

S said...

I added some new pictures today. Jamie is one of my favorites. I've seen many pictures of her and noticed that her body changes quite dramatically. For example, in some pictures she'll look real thick and curvy in other pictures she'll look muscular and in others she'll look quite skinny.
I also had a hard time believing that her ass was 40" inches until I found some pictures of her with a tape measure indicating that it really is 40".